Why do most of today’s successful entrepreneurs, leaders, CEOs, founders, executives and busy professionals use the services of a business coach? The answer is simple.
My business clients work with me to up their game, get empowered and take their businesses, careers and personal lives to the next level. My clients know they will achieve much more, a lot more efficiently and effectively, with a coach.
I business coach entrepreneurs, leaders and busy professionals in visions, values, strategy, mindset, soft skills, working relationships and goal achievement. My coaching will challenge you, but it will reap rewards in multiple ways. My wide business experience includes managing change and knowledge, managing people and relationships, process management, realising strategic benefits, increased profitability and managing the bottom line.
I have successfully mentored and coached individuals and teams in IT, banking, finance, accountancy, oil & gas, pharmaceuticals, health & wellness, restaurants, property market, education, careers, PR & marketing, advertising, the arts and author publishing.
Business coaching benefits
As an entrepreneur or leader your time is incredibly valuable. Business coaching gives you the space to work out what to do in major situations, such as growing your organisation and handling any challenges. These are some of the major areas I work with:
- Clarifying and setting your vision for change
- Something urgent or exciting is at stake – a challenge, high-profile project or opportunity
- Understanding your leadership style
- Business modelling and planning for growth
- Improving human connections and relationships
- Identifying and mapping out business and people benefits (financial, IT, HR, processes, knowledge, time, soft skills, communication, relationships)
- Effectively managing the recruitment process – hiring the right staff before they start
- Identifying what strategic outcomes you want before investing in IT or Change, so that potential benefits are actually achieved
- The effect of external drivers, stakeholders, cultural, political, social, environmental and economic factors on your business
- Measuring the business value of change
- Improving staff resilience and well-being
- Greater level of customer satisfaction
- Identifying any barriers or blind spots to achieving desired success
- Increased emotional intelligence
- Improved work-life balance
Emotional intelligence and human connection is fundamental in leadership positions. There are several Harvard Studies about successful businesses making empathy a top priority. There is a direct correlation between empathy and impact on employee happiness, company growth, productivity and increased profitability.
My coaching increases your business and personal confidence by honing your soft skills in
- leadership style
- emotional intelligence
- self-awareness skills
- interpersonal skills
- communication skills
- listening skills
What to do next
If you are ready to take your business to the next level, call me to book a complimentary 90 minute pre-coaching consultation to see how I can help you.