Are you looking for a dyslexia expert who can help you to draw out your extraordinary brilliance and support you in achieving your goals?
I have 20 years’ experience in coaching high achieving, high performing busy professionals who have have dyslexia, ADHD or any other creative ability. I am a qualified IQ cognitive assessor, specialist with many years experience in dyslexia, talent management and giftedness.
I work with Entrepreneurs, CEOs, Business Executives, Business owners, Scientists, Researchers, Authors, Architects, Creatives, Designers, Engineers, Artisans, Interior Designers, Actors, Musicians, Teachers, Headteachers, Police, Members of Parliament, Athletes, Doctors, Nurses, Counsellors – and many other fields of industry.
I can guide you to increase business growth, identify new directions and career paths, adopt new strategies and positive mindset to move forward and achieve change and personal growth.
Typical strengths of dyslexia:
- You are likely to be an entrepreneur or want to run your own business
- You are a high achiever and have leadership qualities
- You may be a perfectionist (see below)
- You are ambitious and strive for success in all that you do
- You have vision and intuition
- You are an holistic, big picture thinker with big ideas
- You have excellent visual perception. You can ‘see’ things quickly, sometimes in 3D
- You prefer hands-on experience, demonstrations, experimentation, observation and visual stimuli
- You are highly creative
- You have high emotional intelligence
- You have good long-term memory skills (see below)
- You are able to think right out the box
- You are determined, persistent and put in huge amounts of effort in all that you do. You don’t give up
- You may be an expert in your field
- You are incredibly curious
- You are empathic
- You can manage many different tasks simultaneously (see below)
- You have energy and you are generally positive and upbeat
- You may have good organisational skills (see below)
With your amazing talents and strengths, may come some typical challenges. In your working environment, there may be challenges that drag you down, bore you or overwhelm you. With your determination, high energy and being successful, you run the risk of burnout. You may not be living true to your values and true to your innate talents. You may feel fed up with having to prove yourself or not getting that promotion or not effectively actioning your business ideas. Whilst you have incredible long-term memory, short-term memory may pose an issue.
Whether you want business growth, clarity in your personal life, career direction, or want to tackle any blind spots or get unstuck from achieving meaningful goals, I can help you.