Are you looking for a dyslexia expert who can help you to draw out your extraordinary brilliance and support you in achieving your goals?
I have 25 years’ experience in coaching high achieving, high performing busy professionals who have have dyslexia, ADHD or any other creative ability. I am a qualified IQ cognitive assessor, specialist with many years experience in dyslexia, talent management and giftedness.
I work with Entrepreneurs, CEOs, Business Executives, Business owners, Scientists, Doctors, Researchers, Authors, Architects, Creatives, Designers, Engineers, Artisans, Interior Designers, Actors, Musicians, Teachers, Headteachers, Members of Parliament, Athletes, Nurses, Counsellors, Police – and many other fields of industry.
I can guide you to increase business growth, identify new directions and career paths, adopt new strategies and a positive mindset to move forward and achieve change and personal growth.
Typical strengths of dyslexia in the workplace
- You are ambitious and strive for success in all that you do
- You are likely to be an expert in your field
- Many professionals with dyslexia are entrepreneurs, or prefer to run their own businesses, or reach the top of their profession
- You are a high achiever and have leadership qualities
- You may be a perfectionist (see below)
- You have vision and intuition
- You are an holistic, big picture thinker with big ideas
- You have excellent visual perception. You can ‘see’ things quickly, sometimes in 3D
- You prefer hands-on experience, demonstrations, experimentation, observation and visual stimuli
- You are highly creative
- You have high emotional intelligence
- You have good long-term memory skills (see below)
- You are able to think right out the box
- You are determined, persistent and put in huge amounts of effort in all that you do. You don’t give up
- You are incredibly curious
- You are empathic
- You can manage many different tasks simultaneously (see below)
- You have energy and you are generally positive and upbeat
- You may have good organisational skills (see below)
Typical challenges of dyslexia in the workplace
With your incredible talents, strengths and intelligence, may come some typical challenges that vary from person to person.
- In your working environment, there may be challenges that drag you down, bore you or overwhelm you
- With your determination, high energy and being successful, you run the risk of burnout
- You may not be living to your true potential
- You may feel fed up with having to prove yourself or not getting that promotion or not effectively actioning your business ideas
- Whilst you have incredible long-term memory, short-term memory generally poses an issue
- Remembering large quantities of information needs to be presented in your preferred style of learning
- Unfounded stigma and lack of understanding by others of how a highly intelligent person could possibly have dyslexia
- You may have a fear of failure or a fear of success or be a perfectionist that freezes you from achieving your goals
Whether you want business growth, clarity in your personal life, career direction, or want to tackle any blind spots or get unstuck from achieving meaningful goals, I can help you.
What to do next
Call me or email me to book a complimentary 90 minute pre-coaching consultation to see how I can help you.
I am really looking forward to working with you.